Hardwood Valley IITM
Inspired by Tradition
Rooted in tradition, the natural beauty of wood is captured by our Hardwood Valley line. Your home will have the authentic charm of wood siding, with the added benefit of being low maintenance.
To mimic its unique look, reds, blues and browns have been blended with similar hues. Your home will be the envy of the neighborhood with its allure, depth and character.
Every effort has been made to make the colors in this application as accurate as possible. However, as colors shown are digitally reproduced, and are viewed differently depending on the electronic device used, we recommend you make final color decisions using actual product samples. Colors are subject to change without notice.
Not all colors are available in all profiles.
- Premium panel thickness for added rigidity and sturdiness
- LineLockTM panel locking system locks panels together for greater stability on the wall
- Deeply textured wood grain appearance of stained wooden siding
- ChromaLockTM protects your home from fading due to the sun’s harmful UV rays
- Variegated color blend offers the distinctive look of weathered boards, characterized with a deeply textured wood grain appearance
- DuratronTM Vinyl Technology ensures durability and long lasting performance.
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
|D4 Hardwood Valley II||VKND40||12′- 6″||200 sq ft||24|
|D5D Hardwood Valley II
|VKND5C||12′||200 sq ft||20|
|Vinyl Siding Planning Guide|
|Hardwood Valley II Brochure|
|Vinyl Siding Estimating and Installation Guide|
|Trims and Applications|
|Kaycan Vinyl Warranty|