Candidate must include cover letter for consideration.
GB Contractor Inc is among the very best in the nation when it comes to reliable, professional exterior restoration services with more than 100,000 satisfied customers from coast to coast. This is a fast paced position with excellent opportunities for advancement.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities: Our sales staff is also known as project consultants. You are responsible for working directly with homeowners and insurance companies to determine damage to the property, scope of repairs, bid and estimate jobs. These consultants must oversee each project to the homeowner’s satisfaction and collect payment.
- Ability to canvass and set up appointments.
- Use technology provided to create scope of loss or inspection reports.
- Act as a liaison between property owner, production manager, and insurance company.
- Be present at time of production to monitor the progress and quality of work being performed to homeowner’s satisfaction and per scope of work.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Don’t have experience working with insurance and or construction? No problem!! We are looking for people with an apt for learning, a keen ability to persuade and a drive to be at the top of their game every day. We will provide you with all the training and tools you need to find success!
- Self-starter, can work independently and driven towards success
- Effective presentation skills.
- Friendly personality and effective communication is a must
- Will require some evenings and weekend hours based on business needs.
- Must be willing to travel or re-locate.
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to carry and set-up and climb ladder.
- Ability to safely walk the roof for performing inspections.
Compensation: Weekly Pay. Beginning rate dependent upon previous experience. Commission based with Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance. 401K also. Benefit eligibility after 60 days of full-time employment.
Job Type: Full-time