Work With GB Contractor Inc.
“At GB Contractor Inc., customers are our number one priority and employees are our number one asset. We don’t offer jobs, we offer careers. I think you can measure a company’s success by more than just their financial sheets; I think their success is a direct correlation to employee satisfaction. We strive to provide an environment and culture where people can grow and thrive. It’s important to us to provide benefits and bonuses outside of just a paycheck. Our goal is to continually grow and strengthen our teams; we want the best and the brightest to join the GB Contractor Inc Family.”
Currently Seeking Positions for these Careers
Candidate must include cover letter for consideration.
GB Contractor Inc is among the very best in the nation when it comes to reliable, professional exterior restoration services with more than 100,000 satisfied customers from coast to coast. This is a fast paced position with excellent opportunities for advancement.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities: Our sales staff is also known as project consultants. You are responsible for working directly with homeowners and insurance companies to determine damage to the property, scope of repairs, bid and estimate jobs. These consultants must oversee each project to the homeowner’s satisfaction and collect payment.
- Ability to canvass and set up appointments.
- Use technology provided to create scope of loss or inspection reports.
- Act as a liaison between property owner, production manager, and insurance company.
- Be present at time of production to monitor the progress and quality of work being performed to homeowner’s satisfaction and per scope of work.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Don’t have experience working with insurance and or construction? No problem!! We are looking for people with an apt for learning, a keen ability to persuade and a drive to be at the top of their game every day. We will provide you with all the training and tools you need to find success!
- Self-starter, can work independently and driven towards success
- Effective presentation skills.
- Friendly personality and effective communication is a must
- Will require some evenings and weekend hours based on business needs.
- Must be willing to travel or re-locate.
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to carry and set-up and climb ladder.
- Ability to safely walk the roof for performing inspections.
Compensation: Weekly Pay. Beginning rate dependent upon previous experience. Commission based with Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance. 401K also. Benefit eligibility after 60 days of full-time employment.
Job Type: Full-time
GB Contractor Inc. is a national roofing, siding and gutter contractor that services residential homes, commercial properties and new construction builders. We are driven by serving our customers through an extraordinary service experience and have pioneered business operations in the industry for a higher standard.
We are seeking to add FULL-TIME skilled Service Technicians to our always growing team. The primary responsibility of this position is to repair common issues in relation to installation and maintenance of the exterior of home or building. The service technician must possess numerous and varied “handyman” type skills. The goal of this individual as a part of the American Roof Team is to ensure our customers are completely satisfied with their project. This includes following all safety guidelines and installation procedures.
- Friendly, Clean Appearance
- Must have a Truck or SUV for materials
- Takes pride in work
- Committed to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Possess a valid driver’s license and auto-insurance
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess basic carpentry & maintenance skills
- Ability to work in all environments
- Ability to lift material and stand for long periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction/ Maintenance Field: 1 year
- Weekly Pay
Beginning salary rate dependent upon previous experience
- Medical, Dental, & Vision eligibility after 60 day s of full-time employmebnt. 401K also. Benefit eligibility after 60 days of full-time employment.